Daily departures from San Jose and Manuel Antonio. Harboring an extraordinary variety of animals, some of which are threatened or endangered species. Be on the lookout for elusive jungle cats like jaguars and ocelots. Enjoy the chatter of the many species of monkeys as they scamper through the trees. Corcovado is home to the Jaguar and whales in its waters.
Includes: Guide, light breakfast, Entrance fee to Corcovado, boat trips, lunch box, fruits, natural drinks.
• Experience the rich biodiversity of Corcovado National Par
• Spot dolphins and sea turtles during your boat ride along the Pacific Coast to the San Pedrillo Ranger station. Your Corcovado Expeditions bilingual and naturalist guide will lead a 3-hour hike through the primary and secondary forest, locating and explaining the extensive rainforest wildlife and flora.
What's Not Included
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
INFANT: Age: 0 - 2
CHILD: Age: 3 - 7
ADULT: Age: 8 - 99
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Regular temperature checks for staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Children must be accompanied by an adult
COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Tour will have a maximum capacity of 50% of visitors. Our shuttle will pick you up at your hotel
What To Expect
Corcovado National Park
Your adventure to Corcovado National Park Tours begins with your early morning van ride from San Jose City or Manuel Antonio area to Sierpe River. Light breakfast on the bus.
Then we will board a boat for a 75-minute ride through one of the largest mangrove swamps in the world. This gives you an opportunity to see all of the animals that inhabit this fascinating ecosystem.
• 4:30 AM Pick up in San Jose from the hotels
• 6:30 AM. Pick up in Manuel Antonio from the hotels
• 8:30 AM – Arrival at Sierpe to take the boat
• 8:40 AM – Start of the tour on boat through the Terraba – Sierpe mangrove to San Pedrillo Station
• 09:40 AM – Start of the hikes at the entrance of Corcovado Park
• 12:30 -13:30 PM – Lunch box in the park
• 13:30 – 14:00 PM – Start hike to the waterfall
• 16:00 – 16:15 PM – Arrival to Sierpe
• 16:30 PM – Return to San Jose
• 18:30 PM – Arrival to Manuel Antonio to the hotels.
• 21:30 PM – Arrival to San Jose to the hotels.
Admission Ticket Free
This trip was the highlight of our holiday. We had señor Marvin driving us, amazing person with lots of knowledge. So kind and caring, he went the extra mile to make us comfortable and enjoy everything we could. Then, from the river, throughout the Corcovado Park, we had Cesar as a guide. Very experienced, patient and knowledgeable. We had lots of fun, good laughter and unique experience. Could only recommend
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Costa Rica by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Costa Rica. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Costa Rica and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Costa Rica.